Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So , this is a blog...

This post represents the maiden voyage of the blog ship mesquite outfitters. I have named the blog after my favorite tree. The mesquite tree is a native shrub type thorny tree that grows in my homeland of west Texas. The outfitters portion of the title is where we are headed. The purpose of this blog is to eventually bridge the gap between hunting outfitters and hunters in search of hunting territory or guides. The west Texas portion of the state is relatively underdeveloped in terms of hunting outfitters. I want to provide a site where people get together and hook up for hunting opportunites and also to share ideas. There are millions of topics worthy of discussion and even arguement related to the new hunting ,"industry". This blog is a place to discuss those types of issues. Please feel free to chime in and contribute to the campfire discussion. Welcome and please bear with me as I learn the ropes of blogging. Help is greatly appreciated. The fire has officially been started

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, hon! I'm proud that you're blogging about something you're so passionate about!

    ReplyDelete